Freelance makeup artists can go to school to study artistry, but most never learn how to run a successful business. And, as every entrepreneur knows, relying on “school of life” costs time and money.
Convince the pro community to invest in their careers when their income had mostly vanished. Blushington, a popular chain of brick & mortar makeup boutiques, faced a 100% drop in revenue when COVID-19 closed its stores. Pivoting from service to education, Blushington Academy launched as a first-of-its-kind business school for makeup artists.
- 6,000% increase in email database growth of qualified makeup artist targets for $1,000 course when utilizing IG/FB lead ads
- Lead funnel moves targets from awareness, to conversion with enhanced messaging around Klarna payment terms and special offers
- IG/FB Lead Ad program used as workaround from cumbersome website user experience
- 366% increase in profile visits
- 160% increase in website taps
- Launched remote filmed testimonial video series with graduates
- Video content adapted for Website, Youtube, organic and paid social media