In 2019, BBCA rebranded and repackaged GLO Lit, resulting in an exceptional 2000% increase in sales on Sephora.com.
- Develop a line extension to capitalize on the success of the GLO Lit rebranding and repackaging
- Strategize differentiated positioning for whitening pen
- Create an ownable product name
- Express product point of difference through key messaging
- Design eye-catching packaging (primary & secondary)
- 360 degree launch ideation
Consumer + Category Insight
The light blue of the carton glorifies the brand color, while the rich, deep blue accent color adds a premium and luxurious feel.
Matte finishing on the sleeve and a gloss coating on the on the slide-out tray provides contrast and interest while leaving the packaging easy for fans on social media to photograph.
The pen is decorated with a matching light blue, pearlized with contrasting dark blue neck and base.
Name speaks to the consumer’s desire to have flexibility and ease with a pocket-sized teeth whitening system.
We leveraged the proven successful light blue and joined it with a sophisticated dark blue to create dimension & reinforce the scientific roots of the brand.
The GLO brand logo is paired with a dynamic handwritten font to express the “on the go” benefits.