We were finally having honest conversations about periods and body hair, embracing makeup-free skin and bodies of every shape and size. However, menopause was still a completely taboo topic. Leading beauty magazines had yet to use the word in print and a major home shopping network banned saying “menopause” on air.
Launch Pause Well-Aging, a skincare brand and movement dedicated to embracing menopause and finally get this conversation started.
- Featured in New York Times, Hamptons, Angeleno, First for Women, Business of Fashion, CEW.com, FatMascara Podcast, Fox News, KTLA
- Today Show segment brought in $20K same day sales
- Allure used the word “menopause” for the first time is print
- Celebrity Tichina Arnold shared authentic menopause stories with her fans
- Influencer collaborations gained nearly 2 million impressions
- Highly targeted paid Facebook ads inspired dynamic and passionate conversation about menopause
Launch month press coverage resulted in 75,891,451 impressions.